Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bare Bottles

While looking through my emails a couple weeks ago I read an article about Bare baby bottles. I immediately had to go to the website and check out the info. When I saw the pics of the bottle I thought " This looks so cool! I would love for Xander to try it!"

barefeeding

So, as most of my close friends and family know I have exclusively breastfed my last 3 children. The "problem" with that is when I try and introduce a bottle for for the occasional night out or meeting at work, they don't want it at all! That leaves me running to places and hoping that they won't get hungry before I get back, lol. All my trips have to be timed, or the baby has to accompany me. Don't get me wrong, I love the bond and the benefits that nursing offers my self and my baby, but I would like a night out alone sometimes.

perfe-latch™                         
Bare bottles look like they will do the job! My kids have tried many bottles only to deny all of them. They all claimed to be most like the breast, but did not look like nor really function like one. Bare bottles look awesome! They have a patented "perfe-latch system" that mimics breastfeeding. The bottles also have "Air Plug" technology which means less gas!

breast-like                      
Theses bottle are scheduled to be in stores in the fall. I will surely test them out and let you know if I finally got my night out sans baby!

If you are breastfeeding, or looking for a great bottle check out their website for more info.

http://bittylab.com/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Yes we all are very exited waiting for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. people been waiting for along time is your baby a year now

    ReplyDelete