Saturday, July 21, 2012

About Me

I am a mother of 5 kids ages, 14, 11, 5, 2, and 4 months. I am married and I am a medical assistant and medical biller that works for Firefly After Hours Pediatrics part time from home. I wanted to start this blog because as you can tell, I love babies, and I love baby products. I have been through many strollers, carriers, baby bags, sippy cups, and lots more.  I am not a writer and I am not rich, but I am real. I have read too many blogs about baby products that rave about a certain product and then I go out and buy it and it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I feel like a lot of bloggers tend to follow the trend of "cool" items that cost a ton of money, but in the end don't hold up the their "fabulousness"! I created this blog to give you real reviews from ordinary to extrordinary products that I have tried or am going to try. The products will be from various places, and from $-$$$. I will give you my honest opinion, and I would also like to hear your thoughts on products you think I should review, or if you disagree with me. If you have a product you would like to send me to review please contact me. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment