Monday, July 23, 2012

OH SH*T (Warning, this post contains some dirty pics) LOL



What I thought would be a quick trip to the grocery store turned out to be a yucky mess in the parking lot.
I only had two kids with me, Xander (my 4 month old), and Bella (my 5 year old). I was eager to get in and out as I had things to do at home, not to mention I went grocery shopping the night before and forgot a few items. Xander was asleep in his car seat and I decided to put him in the carrier since his seat doesn't seem to fit properly in the cart.


          
When I picked him up I thought "Hmm, he seems to be sweating a lot." since his back was wet. "OH SH*T!!!" It seems my peaceful sleeping baby had taken a huge poo in his diaper, all over his back, and his car seat! Now,he usually screams and cries when he has a dirty diaper, but for some reason he seemed very content in his poo today.


As I took on the task of changing him in the front seat of the car, Bella was watching and assisting me by handing me wipes. Then the questions started; " What is that thing?" she asked. "What thing?" I said. Okay yes I was playing dumb because she had seen that thing before and never asked me about it. She said, " That thing where he pees.". I said "That's his penis. Boys have them.". "Why?" she asked. Really Bella, right now with the questions while I'm sweating in the parking lot trying to maneuver Xander so I don't get poo in his hair while pulling his outfit off? I told her he had it because that's what makes boys different from girls, and she was fine with that answer. Then she asks me "Is he gonna have it when he gets bigger?" Omg, lmao!!!! As if it was going to fall off like his belly button stub! I told her yes,he will have it forever. Thank goodness I was done changing him and we could finally go into the store.



One thing I found really handy (other than the diapers, wipes, and change of clothing) in my bag was the Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Duck and bags. This cute little duck holds scented bags to put your dirty diapers in while not at home, or dirty clothing. You can buy them at Target, Walmart, Toys and Babies r Us, Amazon,  and other shops. I was glad I had them today ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Hammer-Diaper-Duck-Bags/dp/B001QKBJI0

No comments:

Post a Comment