Sunday, July 22, 2012

Joyfolie shoes

I came across Joyfolie shoes when I was browsing though baby stuff on Esty ( I frequent the site a lot, so I'm sure you will see more items for there) and I fell in love with them. They now have a website and they have grown quite a bit.

Delani      Leopard Rose

Joyfolie has a variety of shoes and boots for little girls and women, and they have expanded their line to clothing and accessories. The little girl shoes are so beautiful!!!! You will want each pair you see!

Mona              Kat Shoes

Now I haven't actually bought any shoes from them so I can't say if they are comfortable or practical, but they are so darn cute! To me they are pretty pricey for kids shoes, but they may be worth it once you see your little daring in them. I plan on getting a pair for my 5 year old soon. Make sure you visit their site!

http://joyfolie.com/shoes

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment