Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beco Gemini Baby Carrier

I was on the quest for a perfect baby carrier and I think I have found one! The Beco Gemini is a really awesome baby carrier. It has everything that I have been looking for in a carrier. The Gemini has 4 positions : front carry with the baby facing out or in toward you, the back carry , and the hip carry. I have tried Baby Bjorn, Ergo, Snugli, and ring slings. The Beco Gemini is the perfect carrier because it is all of those carriers rolled into one. I still love my ring sling, which I will also review on this site, but I have been having pretty bad tendinitis in my shoulder lately and I have not been able to wear it. The Beco also comes in very cute prints as well as two solids (I have the one in expresso) and they are all made of organic cotton. They are lightweight, very comfortable, and not too bulky either. They are pretty pricey at $129.00, but I believe it is well worth it, especially if you buy when your baby is young ( you can wear your baby starting at 7lbs). You can also find sites that have sales. I saw a site recently that were selling a select few for $91 plus free shipping! I am extremely happy with this purchase. I only wish this carrier had a front pouch to put money and keys in, and a hood. It has an extra flap of fabric that you can pull up, but it is not a hood. It's still great without these extras though. Who knows, maybe next years model will have some additions ;)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very reliable and safe baby carrier! I'm definitely going to consider this as a gift for my cousin. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete