Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweet Pea Ring Slings

Two years ago right after I had my second daughter, I was looking for a ring sling to buy. I stumbled across http://www.sweetpearingsling.com/, and I was so glad that I did. She had tons of cool ring slings that were custom made, and instructions on how to properly use them. I love my ring sling because I think that my baby feels the most comfortable in it, and I am also comfortable in it.





The fabrics come in cotton, linen, silk, and mesh (for water). The slings are lightly padded, can come with a pocket, and you can choose the colors of double layered fabric. She has tons of colors and prints to choose from and the best part is that you get to create your one of a kind sling. I always get compliments on my sling everywhere I go.



You can wear your baby in all different kinds of positions with this sling. There is the front facing out, front, facing in (toward you), hip, and back holds. Instructions are posted on her site for the correct way to hold your baby in each position. I can tell that my baby loves this sling. My youngest (a boy I might add) is still using the same sling I bought two years ago! I plan on buying a linen one soon. He falls asleep so quickly in it, and he never fusses.




These slings are great for everyday use in the house, or going out. I wouldn't recommend for long hikes though if you have tendinitis in your shoulder, but otherwise it is the perfect sling :) Basic slings start at $50(not including shipping), that's a great deal! You can also buy one for your younger children since she sells doll sling too, so cute!!


http://www.sweetpearingsling.com/, or on facebook at Sweet Pea Ring Slings



No comments:

Post a Comment